Friday, April 02, 2010

Today is my Last Meatless Friday until next year!

Here's a list of all the meaty things I wish I could eat right now and today, but will get to my fill of any other day:
  • Bacon
  • A salad that has bacon on top (my school did this,it looked so good, but I couldn't and didn't eat it)
  • Steak
  • Ham
  • Chicken
  • Chicken pad thai
  • Chicken pad-se-ew
  • Chicken breast stuffed with bacon or ham and rolled up
  • Chicken strips
  • Prime Rib
  • Pot Roast
  • Carnitas
  • Carne Asada
  • Ornage Chicken
  • I'd even eat some turkey right about now....

4 Comments:

Anonymous aunt lennie said...

Sometimes it's hard being a Catholic...

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Me said...

Dear goodness this made me hungry.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

I love meat.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Not Not Your Dad said...

This meatless day was a blessing for me. I got to eat Huevos Rancheros for lunch today (with fresh made flour tortillas). Very tasty!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home