Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I tried and tried again...

To upload a video, but alas it did not happen. I must be technologically challenged. Well, I know that my last couple of posts have been less than thrilling, so I'll try to make the next 11 more exciting, but no promises. Can you believe I am coming up on the last week or so of the 40 day blog challenge?! Neither can I. And if any of you want a cd with the video tour of my room on it, which I was trying to post today, let me know and I will try to burn you a copy. No promises though, because again, I am technologically challenged.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Your Biggest Fan said...

I want one!

7:21 PM  
Anonymous The Colon Family said...

Please include us on the list for the video. BTW, you might want to ask "Not Your Dad" how to upload as I heard he thinks he's pretty smart! ;-)

8:05 PM  
Blogger The Big Man said...

I've got a great idea for the last week of your blog-a-thon. You should hold a "membership drive". In addition to you e-mailing at least 10 extra people, you should have your regular commentators ask at least one person each to take a look at the Al Blog and see how many of the new people become regulars...Just a thought. If you can get at least 5 new regulars, Not Your Dad will write a guest blog. If that's not incentive, I don't know what is...

8:53 PM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

Besides NotYourDad writing a guest blog I think you should make it a family affair and also have NotYourBrother and NotYourMother.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Stephen said...

For a Cub Scout badge requirement, Andrew has been keeping a diary for the last week (Diary - Old School Blog). He should be able to handle a short blog. By the way, I just wanted to remind everyone again that this "Not Your Dad" fellow and I are not the same person. He does seem like a good person with a good Republican ideology, but I can't take credit for being him. Thanks for the compliment, however.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home