Monday, March 29, 2010

You Know That One Commercial...

Where Gwen Stefani says creativity turns on and off? Well, mine has currently turned off... I mean I could go on and on about steaks, but that would only please one target audience (my dad, certainly not Courtney and Lisa). I could talk for days about makeup, but I think I would only have e. eyre as a reader then. So it's a fine balance...
This week is open for reader questions or suggestions (I'd also like to get the comments section a little amped up again, and besides, some readers have admitted to me that that is the only section they read anyways). I have a really big week in store for next week's blogs (that's right, I'll be continuing a little after Lent is over), but it really has to wait until next week, and you'll see why then.

So in short, leave your questions or suggestions in the comments today and I will get to them sometime this week!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Not Not Your Dad said...

Here is my list of subjects:
1. God
2. BBQ
3. Professional Wrestling
4. Favorite Restaurants
5. Favorite Vacation Spots
6. Saving Money
7. Matt Damon
8. The Bourne Series
9. The Ocean's Series (11, 12, 13)
10. Don Cheadle
11. Favorite Rush Hour Quotes
12. Why omitting meat from your diet is unhealthy
13. Things Andrew might say
14. Who was better, Michael Jackson or Donny Osmond
15. Ronald Reagan, Our Greatest President
16. Arnold Schwartzenneger or Sylvester Stallone: who was the baddest
17. Robert Horry
18. Ric Flair
19. Holland
20. Mexican Food

I could go on, but that's my top twenty.

PS: Remember to read "Not Your Dad" on Tara's blog.

1:54 PM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

For me, I'll read anything book related:
-Books you are currently reading
-Favorite used bookstores
-favorite websites for bargain books (i.e., bookcloseouts.com)

4:21 PM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

Here is my list of subjects Ally:
1. cosmetics
2. British hotties
3. Food
4. travel(mainly abroad)
5. Bravo reality tv shows
6. your future educational pursuits
7. your future career pursuits
8. family
9. favorite makeup gurus on Youtube
10. The Ally Book Club (vs.Oprah)
11. Current Events
12. The first lady's wardrobe
13. Kendra's laugh
14. Movies
15. Why people say "woosh" instead of wash
16. Acrylic nails
17. Ricky Martin coming out
18. How long will Bethanny Frankel's marriage last?
19. Princess Diana
20. Why mullets should never be in style.
20.

8:04 PM  
Anonymous When You're Fifteen...... said...

1) Cooking Mama
2) Your experiences at Disneyland
3) That tattoo you're getting
4) Tennis
5) Pokemon
6) Dragonball Z
7) Why Sonic>>>Mario
8) Rank the Harry Potter Movies/Books from best to worstest
9) Ill second some of Not Not Your Dad's list:
BBQ, Rush Hour, and Don Cheadle.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Not Billy Ray Cyrus said...

What's wrong with Mullets? Business in the front and party in the back, Oh Yeah!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous duh said...

1) the earth
2) women in history
3) your fav. woman in the world
4) hummers

for real

pet peeves: why, when, who
words you dislike
words you like
quotes of the week--(only the week)
10 inappropriate things to say at
-a wedding
-a funeral
-a graduation
-a bar or bat mitzvah
-a staff meeting

one thing you thought/believed about the world when you were young

favorite website and why

10:47 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

WOW! They all sound good! I'll take those. Oh.... add Bridal fashions and accesories.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home