Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm All About Inspiration

And let's face it, promotion too =)

My friend Tara, who is super sweet, funny, and nice was inspired to start a blog by little old me. I know that sounds completely narcissistic, and it is, but she said so in her first blog post. That being said, I have been following it since it's inception, and I am rather enjoying it! Tara already has some strengths in her blog that took me a long time to cultivate, or have still not accomplished, like weaving her personal life into her blog (which I believe my family would like to see more of, and less shopping, and because of the 40 day blog challenge, I was forced to do more because I ran out of ideas =) and she takes a lot more photos than I do, so it adds a lot of flair.

If you feel so inclined to support Tara and are curious about her blog, check it out at
www.umightaswelldance.blogspot.com !

And if you were wondering, Tara did not tell me to do this, nor did she have any idea I was doing this, so let's all surprise her together shall we ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous aunt lennie said...

After following your blog and then reading Tara's blog, all I can say is---SU students ROCK!

9:02 AM  
Blogger The Big Man said...

I've jumped to Tara's blog. Nice knowing you...

5:08 PM  
Blogger Tara B. said...

Aww Ally you are the sweetest thinhg ever! Thanks for putting that in for me! I am glad you are enjoying the read and hope to continue to keep it interesting. And thank you everyone else for supporting me!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home