Saturday, April 03, 2010

A List of DVDs that I Would Rent on Netflix if I Had It

Transformers 2

Walk the Line

17 Again

Eagle Eye

Get Smart

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

Bride and Predjudice

King of queens seasons 5-9

Slumdog millionaire

Casablanca

Citizen Cane

Ella Enchanted

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Bruno

Godfather Series

Rent

Night at the Museum 2

Step Up

Dance Flick

Yes Man

Marie Antoinette

Angela's Ashes

Four Christmases

The Royal Tenenbaums

Breakfast at Tiffanys

Up

Fight Club

Year One

Clueless

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

500 Days of Summer

300

Cool Runnings

Planet Earth

Date Movie

16 Candles

Say Anything

My Life in Ruins

The Ugly Truth

East of Eden

Any other suggestions?

4 Comments:

Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

An Education & The Duchess

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Not Not Your Dad said...

Death Race 2000 (The original with David Carradine) and Chips (Season 6 when it comes out). Every other movie I like (Bourne Series, Die Hard Series, Rush Hour Series, Mission Impossible Series, Commando, Terminator, Rambo, Oceans Series, Gone in 60 Seconds, National Treasure Series, etc.), I own and watch regularly...

6:50 AM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

I'm always partial to films that contain a lot of good music, such as La Bamba and Forrest Gump.

1:01 PM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

They do have a lot of those. I rented Night at the Musuem 2 just after it came out on dvd.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home