Friday, December 19, 2008

On the 2nd day of Christmas my baby gave to me the keys to a CLK Mercedes

It is like what? Day five of being stuck in the house because of snow? It's been so long I can't even remember. Seriously. So I give you, Urban Outfitters. I have a gift card (thanks Michelle!) and I thought I would peruse their website.

This is what I can only describe as a Harry Potter scarf. Specifically, Gryffindor. I am getting into scarves lately, and I have a couple of cute ones... I especially like the ones from Forever 21 (they are only $4.50 and come in many colors!). But this one? Not so much. $9.99

Now this necklace, I totally love. It is called the Jewel Box Necklace, and I can see why. I would wear it with this new cardigan I got from Target that is embellished with crystals. I like how it's delicate and also the double strand aspect. $12.99

Because sometimes, we can all be a little silly. And after all, it is the Christmas season! And who couldn't do with a Nativity Set? =) $19.99


So I think there is a reason that Blackberries are called Crackberries, because I am permanently attached to mine. If I'm not texting, I'm writing something in my to-do list or emailing my dad some pestering question at work or going on wikipedia to see how many times whichever celebrity has been married how many times or I'm on facebook checking everyone's status or writing down funny things people say. I think you get the picture, it rarely leaves my hand, or my jacket pocket. And then at night it charges on my desk right in arm's length in case I need to check it (but then again it also doubles as my alarm so it needs to be close) and at home it charges and rests on my bed. Like it might be a tad serious here. So I think that a book full of texting games might be a good idea for someone like me, who gets easily bored. Yeah? $5.99

*8 Days of Christmas, Destiny's Child

2 Comments:

Blogger Boogs said...

I hope to one year invest in a good nativity set. Or inherit Mom's! :)

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The nativity set is adorable. I wouldn't mind a blackberry storm for christmas, or an i touch, or hugh jackman.......

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home