Tuesday, September 16, 2008

There are many reasons I could be miffed at Victoria Beckham...

You know, like the fact that she has millions or more importantly the fact that she's married to David Beckham. But then there's this. This being her new dress collection.

I heard one blogger say that all her dresses are all basically things you could find in her closet and basically just fit her. And since her waist is about 23 inches and no normal woman has her proportions, they all suck. Another blogger who I like just as equally, said they are perfect for her body type (I believe she is about 5'2 and a size 6).

I guess you can be the judge, but from what I can tell they are all sheaths/column dresses and even the poor models wearing them look like the dress is groaning to fit a human body in. None of them look forgiving or like they float away from the body or hide anything. Which is too bad if you ask me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like flowy dresses much better. A-line or empire *thumbs-up*

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her book "That Extra Half An Inch".

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"What should I wear today, the little Gucci dress, the little Gucci dress, or the little Gucci dress. "I think that I'll wear the little Gucci dress."
(Scene from the Oscar snubbed film, Spice World)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Its a nice basic dress. I would buy it. Although, I would have to add color to it. Maybe with colored pearls, a colored clutch,... something.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home