Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'll be right here when you need me Anytime just keep believin'

Last day at the library =( Not gonna lie, it makes me a little teary eyed. That and the fact that it is my emotionally unstable part of the month and I bawled yesterday watching Rob from keeping Up With the Kardashians have to leave his girlfriend at the airport so she could go to India for three months. "Naw, I just wanna be by myself. I'm going to go home and watch the Cheetah Girls movies". Like how sad is that?

So, to cheer me up, things I liked on the Pier One Imports site! I really love love this cross. My best friend in California's house had a whole wall devoted to crosses. It was beautiful and I think something peaceful to have in your house. I would like to do the same, and I would start my collection with this. I love how there are crosses within the cross and also what look like flowers to me. $10.98

On a completely different tangent, these mints crack me up because they look like birth control. Hahaha. And as I type this a commercial for Yaz is on. Oh, the irony! $2.50

On my list of favorite patters, zebra is about fifth, which is pretty high on the list. And I've always liked the jewelry at Pier One. $5

This reminds me simultaneously of The Little Mermaid and the 80's. $0.98

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how sad you are about leaving your library job but just remember, when one door closes, another one opens.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you saw the shell did it make you want to scream, "SCUTTLE"?

5:07 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

I like the mints! I would save the case and use it as a card case and maybe bedazzle the top or something! :)

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How would you know what birth control pills look like?

6:40 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Well I've only seen it in the OB/GYN's office when mom was there when she was pregnant(ironically considering all the women in there are already preggers), on Brooke Knows Best, in tv commercials, and in magazines.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember like it was yesterday when your mom told me she was pregnant with Andrew. She called me at work and said in a not very thrilled tone, "I'm pregnant". Ally, I can't wait until you have babies.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home