Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's all goin' down in a matter of weeks

I'm almost a little afraid to bring this topic up, as I know I have some very strong minded readers (I am in fact, related to one in my immediate family). But the fact of the matter is that history will change on November 4th 2008 (four days before my 19th birthday!) and we will either have the first African American president or the first female vice president! And, as an added bonus, I will be able to vote for the first time!

For those of us who need reminding, there is such a necklace to help you out. I rather like this, it's elegant. And a really good idea for a wedding "Save the date" haha. $125



There are a plethora of Obama t-shirts out there. And I think Halle Berry owns all of them, lol. Once, Adam Brody said that if celebrities were a high school class, Aston Kutcher would be the prom king. I think Barack Obama is the prom king of the current politicians, if I may say. $38

Here at GMN we are not biased, we are an equal opportunity blog =) So of course we could not go without showing McCain some love as well, since the poor media does not. $38

And sometimes we just need to support the cause. Because as for me, I may be registered, but I still have not made up my mind on who to vote for. $14.99

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to catch my breath when you mentioned you are going to be nineteen soon. That is so hard to take my Ally is so grown up.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

I was just thinking of that myself! You'll be 21 before you know it!! Although I'm a Democrat, I feel I'll win either way since the Republicans want to put a woman in the second highest rank of command for the first time in history.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People make voting so complicated. It's actually quite simple, just vote for the person wiht an (R) next to his or her name and you will never go wrong.
Signed,
Not So New Guy

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just making a cameo here. No offense to fellow commentators here, but one should never vote for people based on the color of their skin or their gender. One should vote for the best person. As the Not So New Guy suggests, if you go with the person with and (R) next to his or her name, you can't go wrong.
Signed,
Not Your Dad, but possibly Rush Limbaugh or Wally George, and definitely not Bill Clinton.

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To not so new guy-
Boy, that was spoken like a true Ronald Reagan fan! But I think you have a point--the country could use a little Reaganomics about now!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I should of said Bush fan too. Although there is an econmic crisis, I feel there were some things about his presidency that were good. He helped heal our nation after 9/11 and unified this country.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not registered to vote. That stuff bores me.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home