Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Unfortunately, for you all

I don't have a witty song lyric to enrapture you all, but I'll try. Although, yesterday's song was a good one, no?

Today we have: Investment Jewelry! What is that you say? Jewelry that you'll wear again and again so it matters not if it is costly, and it in fact will last longer. Like the piece above, that you can get your very own letter for (mine would be "A" for Alexandra, etc. etc.). I like that it's in Old English lettering, even though it reminds me of tattoos. And yet, that is part of its charm. $70


If you are the more traditional sort, than you can wear a necklace like this, which will surely go with everything! It's real diamonds, so you can say with glee when people ask, "Yes, it's real!" and it's versatile and you can wear it every day. $82.88

Yippee for rings! Once on bunnyshop, a reader asked for nontraditional wedding bands and this one came up. Personally, I am all for tradition, and would loved a blinged out engagement set, but this ring is nice for every day and it's super cute. $54

Earrings are one of those pieces that dress up and bring out any outfit. I love them! And I love bling! So naturally I would pick these. The pink stones are out of the ordinary and make these special and they're studs so you can wear them with a variety of outfits and locations. $79

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't get my first real diamond until my mid-thirties. Sad but true.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My favorite jewelry is the cheap stuff, lol! They last just as long and if something happens to it, it's no big deal :) . The earrings I have on right now I've been wearing almost every day for the past 5 years. I got them as a set of 3 pairs on clearance at Claire's :D

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever you talk about jewelry, it makes me smile and recall when you were little (about three years old or four) and how you liked to wear jewelry even then! I think you called jewelry your pretty-pretties and you had this habit of always sticking out your wrist so that people could admire your bracelets and rings. It was so cute and of course, we would humor you and compliment whatever you were wearing. It seems like your love of jewelry never went away!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Aawwwwww. I miss those days. You were the cutest! I have one of my favorite pictures of you framed from when you were around 6. Your wearing a plastic necklace with a heart and your nails are painted. I also remember you often as a toddler wanting to carry around a purse. Funny how things never change! :)

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no real comment on jewelry other than to say that I hear that your brother is picking up the bling bling like it's going out of style. Word has it that he picked up his fifth World Championship belt over the weekend. That's pretty impressive. Not only is he a full time student, but also a well decorated wrestling champion. At this rate, he will eclipse Triple H and Ric Flair before he graduates high school. With the kind of cash he's going to be hauling in soon, you could be his personal assistant some day (is that still your aspiration?).
Signed,
The New Guy

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that I'm reminded of those days, I have a couple more to add. When we used to go to Pic N Save or the grocery store, you used to stand on the front of the cart and pretend that I was driving you in the car and would shout, "Drop me off at the mall!". Sometimes, I miss those days, although you still have me "drop you off at the mall" for real (yo) to this very day. I also miss seeing you in dance class or at your performances. My favorite, of course, was the one at Wilson Park on the fourth of July with los colones, followed by a hearty meal at La Capilla.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home