Thursday, August 21, 2008

So there's this website...

and I read about it in a magazine, but I don't remember which one. All I know is it's really cool and has a lot of unique stuff that I've never seen anywhere else.

Like, for instance, this necklace! It's made out of recycled material and they have several different patterns that all look like flowers, and there's several different colors as well. They're supposed to like "Jewels on the Skin", as the website says. $34.95

And these little vials are so cute! And inventive! It's like this little vial of gel and you put a seed in and a plant grows! I particularly like the sunflower one. I can imagine this growing on my dorm windowsill... my own little green plant =) $9.95

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that I'm way behind the times here and probably should be able to figure it out, but it probably would have helped if you had listed the name of the web-site that you're raving about. Details like that are important for a writer to remember. I'm sure that you were just in a rush to get back to the SU web-site and start looking for on-campus jobs, which is why you mistakenly omitted this detail.
Signed,
Not your dad, but possibly Ben Stein or James Hetfield, and definitely not Jaleel White.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a Chia pet.

3:57 PM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

Those plant things are pretty cool :) . I want one now :p


Ooooh!! James Hetfield posted! Hey, Papa Het, the new album better be good! Lol :D

5:55 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

I like the plant tubes. Cute! Yes, I think any of the plants on that sight would bring charm to your dorm room!

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im allergic to anything green...

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home