Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Down Home With the Neely's

I'm not sure how many Food Network Stars there are, but rounding out my top three would be the show and the stars Down Home with the Neely's. Pat and Gina Neely are the stars and are a husband and wife team that own their own BBQ place in Tennessee and share their recipes for BBQ and other stuff on their show. It looks delicious! And they also have another show, Road Trip with the Neely's. Sort of like Diners Drive-ins and Dives, they travel the country sampling different food, but they usually get to see the entire process of it being made too.

And once again, sorry this would be longer, but I need to clean my room and more importantly see if I can look for a work study job on SU Online.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never watched them before but I love me some BBQ.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

e.eyre,
You would love their food. They put pulled pork in everything, spaghetti, salad, bbq beans, etc. What's even better about them is that they do not keep their recipes a secret. In fact, their two most unique recipes, their meat rub and their bbq sauce recipes, are on their web-site and divulged on their show. I want to try both and make some pork roast, tri-tip, or ribs.
Signed,
Stephen

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEELY!!!!??? haha...

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home