Monday, July 28, 2008

Only Seven Days Away!

To what?! You'll just have to wait and see!!

Because we have been thinking: "Everyone has been saying how good this works!"

Beauty product: Imju Fiberwig Mascara

What Sephora (where I bought it) says its does: "Engineered to create the perfect lashes with twice the amount of micro-fine interconnecting fibers, the instant drying formula creates a long lasting film coat around your natural lashes. Fiberwig imparts a perfect, smudge-proof maximum lash extension effect with a water-resistant formula that's easy to remove with warm water, without risking damaging or losing your natural lashes."

What we think: So after my disappointment with the Inimitable mascara, I was weary of this. But the minute I put on the first coat I knew I was in for better results. True to it's word fiberwig separates every.single.lash. I didn't even know I had that many! And the box claimed I would have no more panda (raccoon) eyes. So I wore this to my five hour shift of work (where I stopped wearing mascara because I notoriously sweat it off. By the way this job was the first place I discovered you could sweat so much that it felt like your eyeballs were sweating) and also true to it's word, I did not have any smudges under my eyes after five hours of hard work. The only thing I will warn about is that the first coat is very separated but with my lashes I curl, coat, and then curl n' coat again. So the second coat did get a little clumpy. But other than that, I had few complaints!

Stars(!): ****/5 Imju Fiberwig Mascara, $22

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should take over for Allure magazine Editor In Chief Linda Wells. You would do a fantastic job.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That actually was from me.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Sounds great! I may have to try this. Let me know how long this tube lasts you. Also, is it fine for sensitive eyes?
BTW, I LOVE my new white handbag from Target! Its even bigger than it looks online and I've been using it everyday!

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boogs, I just bought a cute bag from H & M last week. It is off white and large. Alexandra even likes it. It was only $24.99.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thanks Aunt Lola! That is such a flattering compliment for me!
OK Aunt Adri, I'll let you know how long it lasts. I'd say it is ok for sensitive eyes. It's smudge free, but also comes off with warm water (and rubbing and/or soap). I'm so glad you love your new bag!! This is very exciting news for me, I always hope people will take my suggestions but also love them. Score! And I'm glad it was big enough. And my mom is right, the bag is very cute. It kinda looks like a Coach purse to the untrained eye.

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too full to make a witty comment. Really got my money's worth at the Hometown Country Buffet. Who said that steak, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, deep fried fish, cranberry sauce, cinnamon rolls, steak again, meat loaf, more stuffing, chocolate ice cream, orange sherbet, carrot cake, and chocolate chip cookies don't go together. I'm living proof that they did go together...at least once...on July 28, 2008, between 5:30 and 6:30. It's now 3 hours later and I'm still in no position to use my brain for anything besides allowing me to sit in the recliner and watch WWE Monday Night Raw.
Signed,
Not your dad, but possibly King Kong Bundy, and definitely not Mary Kate Olsen.

9:52 PM  
Blogger librarydaisy said...

Yikes, 22 dollars for mascara.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

I didn't see the cranberry sauce
=( But I am so full too, I can't eat until tomorrow!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

You guys are making me hungry! Thats sounds way better than my Del Taco tonight.
Good deal on the bag Dodie! I need to check out the one here.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home