Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's only Tuesday?

Because we have been thinking: "We want the Vera Wang Princess fragrance! But we don't want to spend $42 on it, especially when we still have our sample Juicy Couture fragrance!"

Beauty Product: Vera Wang "Princess Perfect Pair"

What Sephora (where I bought it) says its does: "Created for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who treats every day like an event and adventure. This is a woman who likes to make her own magic, this sheer, flirty blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot skin are melded with sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate, and finished with a pink frosting accord, amber, warm woods, musk, and vanilla - a whimsical treat.When a Princess is out and about she needs her essentials with her! Presenting the Perfect Pair: one side is a .17 oz Roller Ball Eau de Toilette, the other side is a .17 oz pink lipgloss - perfect for primping and for the girl on the go. "

What we think: They really shouldn't put this in the checkout line at Sephora. I was all set with my basket full of make-up, and pouting a little about not having bought the Vera Wang Princess fragrance, when I saw this. And I love it! It was my favorite Sephora purchase. The end with the fragrance smells exactly as it should, and it's a roll on, making it verrry easy to apply. And the lipgloss end is good too, a very flattering color with a little bit of shimmer. And the lipgloss smells! It doesn't exactly smell like Vera Wang Princess, more like a fruity smell? But it's very alluring also. Anyways, I was very happy with this!
Stars(!): *****/5 Vera Wang Princess "Princess Perfect Pair", $25

And if you're wondering if I'm ever going to do anything besides product reviews, fear not! I am, perhaps by the end of this week, and certainly next week there is not a product review in sight.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone watch One Tree Hill? I caught bits and pieces for the first time while I was on my treadmill. I usually don't watch network tv but this was kinda interesting.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I refuse to comment on any more product reviews. As evidenced by Aunt Lola's comment, she is tired of them too and is trying to change the conversation. Kudos, Aunt Lola! You sound like a fine person. Hope to meet you some day.
Signed,
Not your dad, but possibly Freddy Prinze Jr. or Verne Troyer, and definitely not Julie Andrews.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with NOT YOUR DAD,enough with the beauty products. Move on to something else.... or I will stop reading.
By the way, anyone read Leah Remini's blog?

4:54 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Ouch! I like the beauty reviews Boo! How else am I going to stay in the know? Blog On!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home