Monday, September 10, 2007

This is going to be a short post. But

I really wanted to/planned to write a much longer post, but sadly, the onslaught of homework has begun and a student's work is never done. I almost ditched posting all together today, but after serious reflection I decided I love you guys (the readers) and blogging too much to quit just yet. So feel loved!I actually have to go read some of The Odyssey, about the last thing I want to do quite honestly (except maybe go in for major surgery or something), but it has to be done. Because I do not want a repeat of Sunday (i.e, I kept meaning to read the Odyssey during the other two or three nights I had to read it but after I was done with homework and went to go read it I kept falling asleep) and therefore spent most of Sunday trying to read almost all the 225 pages I had to read. Case in point, in conjunction with reading How to be your own Best Friend (for psychology class) I've realized that feeling did not make me feel good, and therefore I have the choice to change it :] Aww, psychology and self-help books, how I love thee ;] So before I go read and consequently crash in bed, I have two things to say:



  • How awful was Britney at the MTV VMA's? Very, that's how! In fact, the show in general? Kinda stinky all around. The only part I even liked was Sarah Silverman.

  • Mmkay, so at a recent sojourn to Sam's Club. I happened upon a glorious thing: a two-pack of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, for $3.12. Yes, you read that right, and yes I was shocked too. I mean, you usually pay twice that for one. Not to mention it was like my two fave flavors, Chocolate Fudge Brownie (yum!!!) and Creme Brulee (oddly enough, a fave dessert of mine by itself as well). So sorry, but I'm excited. Even the cashier was like,"Isn't that great!" And then she added, "This coming from a fat girl". Oh well :/ Anyways, I could do with some Ben and Jerry's right now!

(like my two-pack, except imagine the World's Best Vanilla is Creme Brulee) :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home