Friday, August 24, 2007

I Regret Every Single Time I Take Benadryl

As a result, I end up drowsy every single time. As of right now, I can't really feel my face or my hands. Weird? Yes, very. So in other words, I chose this as a perfect time to post on my blog, go figure. But never fear, I'm listening to the High School Musical 2 Soundtrack to perk me up (although, when I first turned it on, the sound jarred me out of my semi-comatose state, and I nearly fell out of my chair). So, just a few notes...

  • I am still taking a break from blogging, I just wanted to drop a little note to let you all know I'm still alive and that I still plan on returning full-time to blogging in a short while I (and no, I have yet to finish my summer homework yet :]).

  • I emailed the (temporary, the normal writer is in Mongolia) writer of my one of my top favorite blogs, singing the blog's praises and asking for a few tips for my fledgling blog. She sent me back an enormously sweet email back, and did include some really helpful tips. I also sent her a bit of reader mail, which she answered here. I felt so special to be mentioned by name, lol.

  • Once I am finished with my homework, I plan on returning to regular blogging, utilizing the tips Jessica from bunnyshop gave me. And my extreme hope is that once I return full-fledge I will be posting on a regular basis (Everyday, optimally, at least Monday through Friday, with extras when I have the time), but we'll have to really consider that once school starts.

  • Mmkay, so I've been receiving some response that I have a few regular readers (yay! I applaud you!) and that gives me great hope to keep going, after all, why keep going on a blog no one reads? But this is also why I want to post regularly, therefore quenching reader's interest, and if I don't post regularly, then the few readers I have may lose interest, and I don't want that. If you are reading regularly, please don't hesitate to leave a comment or two, that means the world to me. And please please, spread the word about my blog to whoever you think might be interested :]

  • I would just like to say that my birthday is virtually right around the corner... well, if November counts as right around the corner. And I bring this up because, well, you know those subliminal commercials that 7-up or sprite puts out? With all the lemons and limes? Think of my blog as my subliminal Birthday/Christmas wish list. I'm not saying go get me everything off this blog. I'm actually just trying to say, all the things I post on my blog I actually want, more or less. So they will give you ideas as to what I like/want. That's all :]


Lastly, I apologize this is such a wordy post with no pictures. For your viewing enjoyment ...



I rather love these earrings. Earrings, by the way are a rather important staple in my wardrobe, actually. And these would go with anything. And they are semi-blingtastic. And because I'm in a Benadryl coma, I can't think of anything better to put here :] $28

2 Comments:

Blogger Boogs said...

Very cute earrings!
Yeeaa! Thanks to your Blog, I now have birthday ideas. Keep them coming!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

I hadn't realized I had all these comments on my blog 'til right now :] Thanks so very much! ;]

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home