Friday, September 07, 2007

Because I didn't have anything else planned

By the by, as the title implies, I had nothing planned to post today, so I decided to do a survey, because at least then you get to know more about me. Plus they're fun, short, and I tend to be pretty sarcastic in a funny way. Just one more note, some of you may be noticing that my posts all say like September 3rd or 4th, and here is why: In all my wiseness and proficiency, I do not have time every single day to do a post. So what I have taken to doing is whenever I have free time I do several posts at once and then just save them, like I'm canning peaches for winter or something. But when I post them the day they're so supposed to come out, they say the day I wrote them, not the day I post them. So as luck would have it, most of my last free moments was on Monday so I wrote quite a few them.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
All of them??? Not like I have a million to pay or anything but still!
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Errm, I'd have to say never :/
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
I am still proudly holding my V card.NO DING DING TILL THE WEDDING RING.
(I actually did not come up with this answer, someone else did. But I couldn't have said it better myself!)
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
Freaking out about moving to Washington. It hasn't been that bad. Also eating so much because now I am the size of a small whale. And not being more outgoing.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Miss Cogan
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Sudoku
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A teacher
8. What college do u attend?
I would like to attend USF, LMU, USD, Colombia, or Stanford.
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it went with my shoes.
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Way too expensive.
11. If you could move anywhere where would it be?
Somewhere far far away.
I2. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkk
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Gloria
14. Favorite Underwear?
Comfortable ones...?
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
I don't care honestly. I don't like doing any chores, but I do them anyways.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
Hate to say it, but honestly, I like getting paid.
18. Get up early or sleep in?
I like the feeling of sleeping in, but then I feel like I wasted the day when I get up at like noon
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Ariel and Jasmine
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Laugh, but that's pretty much with anyone
21. Have you found real love yet?
Not even close.
22. When did you first start feeling old?
Not yet
23. Favorite 80's movie?
I dunno which movies are from which era...but if they're in that area, Crybaby, Hairspray, Ferris' Bueller's day off
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Roast beef
25. What do you get every time you go into Costco?
Lots of things
26. Beach or lake?
Beach hands down, Lakes are too grody for words. And the floor feels weird and slimy.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No?
28. Do you own property?
Oh yes, I have my own island :/
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
celeb gossip, the song Invisible, food, I have many in fact
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
its not my favorite..but....Spice World and The BabySitter's Club
31. What's your drink?
Coke
32. Cowboys or Indians?
You know I wouldn't doubt I have some Indian in me, way down the line on my mom's side (or even close on the line), so I guess I'd pick them. But I like the way cowboys dress better ;]
33. Cops or Robbers?
good guys.
34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
Still in it
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
KIIS 106.1
37. 'The Cosby Show' or 'The Simpsons'?
The Simpsons
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Never had one
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
No one "sits across" from me at work
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?dead or alive?
dead...Lucille Ball alive...Zac Efron, except I'd prob faint within minutes of meeting him.
41. Indoors or Outdoors?
Indoors
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
No
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No, and not for an unintended purpose either
44. Last book you read?
Son of Witch
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
Naw mang
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
It's always the bathroom
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
San Fransisco
48. Do you go to church?
yessir
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Either
50. How old are you?17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home