Monday, August 20, 2007

My Apologies. But.

Guys, I am seriously a little worried. I have exactly eight days to get practically all my summer homework left to do in those days. And of those days, some are already taken by other activities... like on Wednesday I have to take a CPR class for work, and Thursday I have to babysit, and I have to finish my English essay by Monday so my English teacher can look it over before I turn it into college professors ( yes, that is who will be grading my five page, yet to to be written essay) and I have a test on Tuesday on two subjects that I have to pass with 70% on them, that I have yet to study for also. What I am trying to say is that there will be a severe drop off in my posts, expect little to none in like the next three weeks. This breaks my heart a little as I love blogging so much, but it has to be done. Once I get into the swing of things school-wise, I'll be ok and returning to more regular posts. Until then! :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home