Thursday, August 16, 2007

Love.Angel.Music.Baby

For those of you who aren't aware I looooovvvvveee Gwen Stefani. I love her solo music, her No Doubt stuff, the way she dresses, her style, and the things she designs as well. Gee, I wish I had her life ;]

Mmkay, so I just found out that Gwen Stefani has come out with a new fragrance called L. It smells sooo good (I smelled the sample in my InStyle magazine, natch), really fruity to me actually. Anyways, naturally I want it. Lol. $55

So I figured I would also include some of Gwen's L.A.M.B stuff, and I have to say out of all the pieces, this cardigan is my favorite. And the model looks like she is sporting some Gwen make-up and hair ;] $235


This looks very Alice in Wonderland, as in super sized. I love love the buttons on this, and the fact that it looks so comfy. $125



I love that Gwen can take something as simple as a hoodie, for goodness' sake, and make it look spectacular and out of the ordinary. On those days when you just wanna roll outta bed and throw something on, you can throw this on and still look like you took some effort in getting ready!$125



OK, so not only is this leopard print, but it's quilted leopard print. Que fabuloso!! This would pretty much go with anything, such a plus. $500


Even something as simple as a tank can look this cute? Duh, if you're Gwen Stefani. I chose it, of course, because it looks argyle-ish. And I like this model better than the icky orange-haired one. (Did you notice there's only two models too?) $55



I love me some sweat pants. On those days when you're PMSing and you're too tired to even move and all you want are some greasy fries and a thick chocolate shake, sweatpants can do no wrong, they are your best friend. I often find myself wearing them on Homework Days (dun dun dun) which I have quite often, and it goes like this: I haven't done my homework all week so I barricade myself inside and vow to do it all in one day, ergo the sweats ensemble is essential. Alrightey...if you can watch My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding on Vh1 tonight at 10:00!

2 Comments:

Blogger Boogs said...

Thanks for introducing Gwen's new line and smell. Although, I don't really care for her first new scent......I'm looking forward to hopefully future ones!I'm sure you'll keep us updated! ;}
By the way, I assume you caught her new designs she did with HP. Awesome! Not to mention free and downloadable! Yeah, Baby!
(if not in the know...go to www.hp.com)

8:04 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

I did see her new designs for HP. They are fantastic! She's so innovative and could design for vitually anything I'm sure ;]

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home