Monday, April 05, 2010

Trinity Week!

Betcha thought you were gonna get rid of me, since the 40 days leading up to Easter are over and my blog every day challenge is over? Well, think again!

This post is aptly titled because there are three parts that I would like to share with you.

The first....
I wanted to change the url of this website to www.grabmynotebook.blogspot.com so that way it would be shorter, easier to remember, and easier to spell. Unfortch, when I tried to do that, it erased all the comments. And I think I love the comments that ya'll make better than changing the name, so it'll stay for now.

The second...
I have recently come into acquiring something, and you lucky blog readers will be involved in the naming process. More on that tomorrow. It will be multiple day ordeal.

The third...
All this week (well, Tuesday through Friday at noon), I will be having a membership drive. This means that you will email (speak to, text, what have you) your friends and family and tell them about my blog. If they express interest in reading further (past this week), have them email me at vaningen@seattleu.edu, with their name, email, and who referred them, and they will be added to my blog list. At the end of the week, whoever has the most referrals will receive a prize to be announced Friday!

A recap of your tasks:
1) Check back here tomorrow at www.shakewhatyamamagaveya.blogspot.com for the second contest you all are eligible to win and to be introduced to someone or something very special to me (those who are in on the secret, please don't ruin it for the others!).

2) Email everyone you know and get them to email me so you can get as many referrals as possible and win a really awesome prize!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Not Not Your Dad said...

I am "giddy" with excitement. I wonder what the surprise is. Can't wait until tomorrow's blog. Will tell all my friends!

6:49 AM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

Those 40 days went by fast and I'm glad this blog still has some life in it!

10:31 PM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

Those 40 days went by fast and I'm glad this blog still has some life in it!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home