Friday, March 19, 2010

Redmill! Redmill! Redmil!


Abeni and I finally made it to Redmill, after a long long time where we could never make it work. But I think we both decided that the 50 minute bus ride was worth it.



Above is my coke and mint chocolate chip shake. I got both liquids because I was super thirsty and after traveling all that way I deserved it. Plus, that long journey made me want to get everything I possibly could in one shot.



These, my friends, are the delicious onion rings I was waiting for. I'll be honest, I don't even particularly like onion rings, but their breading is out of this world.



This is my bacon deluxe with cheese on a kaiser bun, need there be any other explanation?






Here's Abeni, finally making her photographic debut, with her food. She got a chicken club, fries, a soda, and a chocolate shake. We sure made a day out of it =) You all enjoy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Your Biggest Fan said...

By the looks of the food, it seems as if the trip was worth it. I'm going to Red Mill now too. Food Blogs Rock!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

I agree, food blogs rock! That burger looks sooooo good. If you have a wendys you should try the bacon and blue cheese burger. It is a mouthful of yum.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous the colon family said...

We're still trying to get over to Five Guy Burgers that your parents recommended. We'll have to add this to our burger joint list, I just hope they have a California location!!

4:05 PM  
Blogger The Big Man said...

I prefer veggie burgers, snap peas, and bean sprouts...much healthier...Who am I kidding, nothing beats steaks and ribs from Jimmy Macs, Burgers from lots of places, and bbq from Lucilles...I could go on, but you get the picture.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home