Saturday, March 20, 2010

THINGS I WANT RIGHT NOW

This House. Puhlease this house. It's like a cross between a Southern plantation and something you might find in Miami.

This. Just this. (Well, ok, maybe a little too hipster-y for me, but you get the picture.)

A poster of this. It's the top cities for young people to live in, top to bottom and left to right.

Other Miscellaneous Things

  • Pita bites for my dang hummus. And I don't mean pita CHIPS, pita bites. There is a difference.
  • An internship to magically fall into my lap, oh and btw, it also magically works with my time constraints.
  • For a certain company to get back to me on a very important matter. Not internship related though.
  • A pull apart danish from Costco. Ohh wait, I already have that. Check yes.

Most of all,

I want a steak. Most of the things on this list are not impossible to get, and this could possibly be the easiest. But I want a steak rullll bad. So bad I could taste it. The last time I had a steak was for my dad's birthday. And when you can remember the last time you had a steak, then it has been TOO long.

7 Comments:

Anonymous aunt lennie said...

I just had a steak at Black Angus Friday night and it was Dee-licious! Yes, I know, red meat on a Friday during Lent, aren't I a bad Catholic? Just don't tell your parents--they may revoke my Godmother status with you.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Occasionally, I can get down for some tofu. But I never want meat more than on Fridays during Lent. I'm pretty sure if someone put a steak in front of me it would be gone before you could blink. Well, ok maybe that's all the time.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous The ecological one said...

I want that house too! I think my interior design love is rubbing off on you!

10:59 PM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

I want that house, too. I also want a house like the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland :D

11:05 PM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

Ally, I can see you in that house saying just like Scarlet from Gone With Wind, "As God is my witness I will never be poor again."

9:48 AM  
Blogger The Big Man said...

I have everything that I will ever need.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous e.eyre's biggest fan said...

I enjoy e.eyre's comments and tweets so much that I hope she starts her own blog soon. She is funny and very talented...

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home