Saturday, August 09, 2008

Just you wait and see!

First things first, the winner of yesterday's mascara prize is Maidenmeeshie (who, ironically enough, doesn't wear mascara, lol. That's ok!)

Secondly the winner of my book, Never Too Much of a Good Thing, is...

Heather!! Woot! I will be sending you your signed copy in the mail! =)

For all the rest of those who participated, I'm sorry you did not win. But fear not! You can still get your very own copy of Never Too Much of a Good Thing!

Just go here, and add my book to your cart! It's rather simple!

And don't forget! If you'd like me to sign your book, just put in my address instead of yours in the part where the address you're sending it to is. And then I will sign it and send it to you, and you don't even have to pay shipping (after you've paid the shipping for it to come to my house). And if you're reading this, I would hope you know my address, because pretty much all my readers are family or really close to me. And if you don't, that's ok, just ask.

And thank you everyone for participating! Back to normal on Monday!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Heather and Maidenmeeshie. :)

6:56 PM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

Yay! What's the prize? Or did I just miss it...?

7:06 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Congratulations to all the winners! It was a fun run! I look forward to reading Never too much of a Good Thing. Enjoy the remainder of your summer Boo!

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spanky,
I don't know for sure, but a source very close to the blogmaster tells me that the prize is a night's stay in Big C's bedroom, which can be exchanged for an unwashed thong once worn by Jack Black the night after attending an all day chili cook off.
Signed,
Not your dad, but possibly ... oh heck...I've got nothing.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can fart anywhere when I eat burgers. I hate it when people barf in front of me. It's very slippery, like ice. Today is the day for miniature golf.
Signed,
Not Andrew, but possibly Paul Eyre or Mike Luther, and definitely not Paul Heisinger

7:41 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Maidenmeeshie, your prize is hairspray, the John travolta edition.

And I can personally attest that none other than Andrew Martin van Ingen wrote that last one (with help from NYD only on spelling) all by himself. And really, who else could think of stuff like that to say?

7:46 PM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

W00T! I've never seen Hairspray :)

NYD, if that were my prize, I'd have to kill...




...you. Did you really say "myself"? I'm not emo, man...

Andrew, you're silly :P. I don't like when people barf in front of me, either, though. It's grody :(

Oh, Ally, I passed on the message and link to your book to Oma, Nico, Lily, and Pete.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spanky,
Need translation

"...you. Did you really say "myself"? I'm not emo, man..."

9:05 PM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

Sorry, I meant to say "Did you really think I'd say "myself"?"


Oh, and if you don't know what emo is, be thankful :)

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home