Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I would likke to draw your attention to...

the column on the right hand side of my blog, titled Links....

Here you will find some of my favorite blogs, some of which I frequent daily. Below are my top three favorite!

1. Bunnyshop: Bunnyshop is this blog that centers mostly on fashion, but also touches media and magazines and TV and traveling. It's written by this super funny and sarcastic (in a good way) lady named Diane and also features her super funny sister. I wish I was as funny as them actually.
2. This Fish Needs a Bicycle: This one is written by a girl named Heather and it's mostly about relationships and love, which I basically know nothing nothing about. And she's had a lot of experience so it's helpful. And she's really funny too.
3. Crockpot Lady: I've already mentioned her, but really how can you go wrong with a lady who crockpots once a day?

So really, I would advise checking these blogs out, and the others are good too. I hope you'll still like mine too haha.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yours will always be my favorite blog. :)

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I echo e.eyre's sentiments. I love reading your blog and I know that it will keep getting better. Contrary to popular belief, I don't read it just to see those witty comments from Not Your Dad.
Signed,
Not Not Your Dad

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ally-
I was wondering if you ever watch HGTV? They have an one-hour tv special called What's With That Crazy College Room? in which they travel across America and feature wild and creative dorm rooms. Thought you may want to check it out.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home