Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Day Three!

The winner of the onion ring contest is: aunt nennie!


And before today's announcement, I would just like to make a few things clear:
a) The onion ring tower is from Red Robin, not Applebee's =)
b) You are eligible to comment on a day's contest from 12 AM to 12PM on the given day (so obviously, aunt nennie was still eligible at 7:33 last night, as she won).
c) NYD voiced some concerns on the way the winner is chosen. He was under the impression I was picking the best response/comment, when in reality they are all so good, so I just use a random number generator and use the comment that corresponds to the number.

Okay, today's question is: What is the best lip gloss you've ever used?

My personal favorite is the Vera Wang Princess lip gloss, mostly because of the perfume part, but the lip gloss smells good and isn't too sparkly, it has the right amount of sheen.

Don't forget to comment to win today's prize, The Wedding Planner!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never used lip gloss, but my wife, who shall remain nameless, but starts with a "Y" and ends with an "olanda" wears it from time to time. I love all of the flavors/brands she uses.
Signed,
Absolutely your dad

PS. No I didn't write this rather short and uneventful post just to get my name in the random generator thingy. How rude of you to think of that.

6:11 PM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

I think you mean to 12am (midnight) ;D
Oh, and you did specify in the beginning that you would be using a number generator, so Stephen...er, Not Your Dad was obviously not paying attention :P

I don't think I have a favorite lip gloss, as I don't wear any :( . I stick to lip balm like Blistex and such, as long as there's no menthol in it because my lips are allergic to it :B . I like some kinds from Bath and Bodyworks, although they discontinued my favorite one by American Girl called Talk to Me. Vanilla was my favorite.

The end.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

I'm sorry to say I don't use lip gloss. I don't like how it feels on my lips. :(

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a tie between Physicians Formula (Astral) and Maybelline's Shiny-licious (cola-float). I have bought both in twos because I like them and use them so much. They are both a brown copper color except the Shiny-licious tastes like rootbeer. I tend to use lipgloss way more than lipstick. Lipgloss just looks better on me and requires little work. Although I would love to be a lipstick girl because I think it is synonomous (spelled right?) with sophistication I just think it is more work to keep it from feathering and then you need to use lipliner with it. I think Loreal's juicy tubes are overrated because they don't give you enough color and tend to be sticky. Victoria's Secret lipgloss tends to be sticky also. Lancome, Stila, and most other brand lipgloss are priced way too high. I ain't gonna pay $25 and up for a tube of gloss. When I was working at a drugstore some years ago my teenage coworkers turned me on to Bonne Bell lipgloss because it was way cheap and they had some decent colors that just happened to have flavors. I have tried various brands over the years but Maybelline and Physicians' Formula are my two absolutely favorite brands for lipgloss.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, not Physician's Formula. I meant Prescriptives.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe I won! Hey, thanks Ally! My trip to Seattle keeps getting better and better!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home