Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Outfits

Alright, alright I know Thanksgiving already passed. But. That post that I had started earlier about my dream Christmas wardrobe was initially intended to be a Thanksgiving Outfit post. But then for some reason my brain switched over to Christmas (I must be overly excited) and then I did that (before it got deleted). So here is what I would have worn on Thanksgiving....



This is a dressed down version of a Thanksgiving outfit, and not unlike what I actually wore (jeans and a purple sweater shirt). I love the cute jacket and could love the jeans if they were in a darker wash. As a disclaimer I normally abhor yellow, but it goes well with this outfit so I won't bash it this time. My favorite part of this whole outfit is the shoes, which really pop because there is no other red in the outfit. This is a tactic that I love, yet am not bold enough to try (the whole purposely mismatching shoes with your outfit). Anyways, this whole outfit costs about $116.99

I was going to do a dressy version of an outfit, but I realized it fits better into Christmas, so I'll just do another Christmas blog, in smaller increments, and showcase it then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home