Friday, October 26, 2007

I Hope You've Noticed A Pattern By Now (Part One)

My last blog was on a Friday. This blog is on a Friday/Saturday. Ergo, I never have time to do anything fun any more, especially blog, which really upsets me because I love it sooo much. So, once again, I decided to combine all the blogs I had scheduled for this week into one like last week. And I'll try to be on top of things, but no promises. Unless someone wants to fill out my college apps. And away we go...




Crap You'll Find in My Purse

Classy title, no? They had a feature not unlike this one in a magazine I recently read, so I thought I'd feature it here.





I have this very same pink razr from Verizon. And I like it very much. I am very much about aesthetics, and this fits the bill. I mean pink, hello?! Other than the fact that I don't have texting, this phone is fab, and it's not even the phone's fault, really. I really don't know what else to say other than get yourself a cool cell phone. Like this one. Now. $39.99



I have an iPod video. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I have this problem were I'm always looking for the next best thing. And this is certainly the best out there. I believe I have already blogged about this marvel, so I'll keep this bit short, but may I just add that I found out you can add free applications to the iPod touch like Sudoku and Google and Tetris and others?!! Meh, I want this so bad! Also, after I wrote the above portion, we went to the mall, and I "test drove" the iPod touch, which was quite possibly a mistake because now I want it even more. It's AMAZING. $299






I obviously have a wallet in my purse. It holds all the usual, like my debit card, what little cash I have, my student id, my library cards, etc. My current wallet is a small crappy one that's like fit for a 7th grader. I am in the market for a new one, and I am not hatin' this one. In fact, I rather love it. $20





I almost always have a book with me, and now that I'm working at the library, I have an endless supply to choose from. The current book I am reading is Enter Whining, by Fran Drescher. It's very entertaining, and I love watching The Nanny. She writes exactly as she talks, if you can only imagine. And she includes so many pictures! Prices Vary (I'm unsure if it's still in Print).

I also have a variety of other stuff in my purse, like gum, Purell (of course), pens, a mirror, Excedrin, and my house keys, as a minimum.


Flowers


The next two pairs of earrings are to me like pieces of art. They are pretty exquisite. They both come from this site online called Stars and Infinite Darkness, which is actually much less emo and morbid than you might think. It carries many unique items that you can't just pick up at the mall. The only downside I would say is that because of the rareness of the items, you often have to pay for being one of few to own the pieces. But just think of it like owning a small piece of couture :] P.S- These earrings kind of resemble calla lilies, my favorite flowers! $58






These ones are lotus'. $52



Gosh, not only is this cute shirt flower-related, but it also includes houndstooth, which is a perfect segue into my next topic! $103.99




Houndstooth






Tell me this dress is not too cute! I have to admit, that Issac Mizrahi knows what he's doing, especially since he has designed this dress for Target. I am actually going to be wearing this dress for a special event coming up and I can't wait. $34.99


Ok, so for the longest time I have wanted a houndstooth hoodie, but have yet to find the perfect one. Either they are too small or are in guys' sizes/style. This particular hoodie is of the latter, from the guys' section of Old Navy. But ya know what? I rather like it and it def comes in big enough sizes, plus I don't think you can particularly tell it's supposed to be for males. But then again, I think I will continue my search. Even if this sweatshirt is kinda cheap. $29.99






Another thing that has really bothered me is that Houndstooth jackets are really popular, but I can never find them in my size. But now, thanks to this jacket, my mission is accomplished. Thanks Target! $22.99

I will be the first to admit that I have waaay too many flats. Like seriously, it's a borderline addiction. AND YET, I could/would always make room for these beautiful houndstooth flats, they are frickin' adorable. Plus, check the price! $12.99

Mmkay ya'll, so to me this particular post has gone on long enough, plus due to length it is getting harder and harder for me to manage the picture layout with the text. So, consider this part one, and watch out for part two sometime soon (no clear date as I have a To-Do list the length of my arm, no joke!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home