Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm trying this new thing

Where I just do small little posts whenever I have the time and then I just post them later on, when I'd like to post them. Think of them as blog tidbits, or like Blog Cereal, or whatever food you can think of that is so small you practically feel cheated when you eat it...except you will not feel cheated from my blogs, you will feel satisfied. Duh. Anyways....




I rather love these. As I've already said, I love zines. And these are mini zines that you can color!! Que fabuloso! Plus, as an added bonus, they were only like sixty cents, but they are so cute that they sold out. But I'm sure they can't be terribly expensive or hard to make. My only qualm would be if you actually wanted to color them you could not even use crayons, because the zine is so small and crayons are fat in comparison. So I guess you'd have to use really fine-tip markers or pens. But it's a small price to pay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home