Monday, October 01, 2007

Nordstrom Rack, How I Love Thee

I had to go Homecoming dress shopping this past Saturday. This is an exercise I usually despise, because I am not a cookie cutter shape, and therefore am hard to fit. My supreme objective is to get the cheapest dress that I possibly can that fits and isn't too skimpy. I ventured over to The Nordstrom Rack that just opened by the mall , and I have to tell you I was apprehensive. The only other Nordstrom Rack I have been to was a mess and clothes were unorganized and a mess, and slightly Ross-ish (please tell me that store is not like a garage sale in a store? I mean I appreciate that you can get stuff uber-cheap there but I don't have the patience to sort through the piles of clothes.) ANYWAY, the point is, probably due to the recent opening of this particular store it was well organized and clean and I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. Like I literally was so excited that I got a little light-headed and red in the face, not gonna lie. Case in point? I got my dress for $25!!! How fab is that? Also...
Ok, Betsey Johnson is like one of my fashion heroes. I believe I have featured her on this blog a few times before. And while I was indeed at Nordstrom Rack for my Homecoming Dress, I could not help but looking at the purses too. And there was a wide selection of Betsey Johnson. And I could not resist, so I bought the above purse from there for $49. 97, down from like $89!!! I was so psyched. Good thing I just got paid on Friday!

Lastly, we (my friends and I) went to the mall after The Rack, and I saw this girl wearing a heinous combination of flip flops and leg warmers, not unlike the unfortunate girl above :[ I mean first of all, it's SEATTLE, and ergo you should not wear flips flops at all unless it is June through August, and even then I would check the weather before you go outside. But in September, whilst it was pouring rain outside? Why, I ask you, WHY?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home