Sunday, November 25, 2007

Nothing Makes Me More Livid....

Then when I blog and it's a longer one, but it's marvelous....but then it has so much text and words on it that it slows to a glacial crawl and I cannot edit anything so then I just delete it. Which pretty much happened when I tried to do a Dream Christmas Wardrobe post that I was quite proud of, actually. But I digress... I just have a couple of notes for you guys.


  • I created an email address specifically for this blog, so you guys can direct all your reader mail there. It is grabmynotebook@yahoo.com. Right now there is exactly zero emails in there, so please make the inbox feel better by sending in reader mail! I'd love it!
  • Secondly, there is a very good chance there will be a guest blogger this Friday, 11/30. Be on the lookout, I am sure you will love her!
  • I officially sent in my last college application Saturday the 24th, and it is very relieving. Now I just wait in eager anticipation for replies. Which is also considerably nerve-racking, I hate suspense.
  • Lastly, I have just discovered this marvel of a woman and her magazine...It is called Amelia's Magazine and this woman (presumably Amelia) is publisher, editor, and art director of her own magazine. It costs 9 pounds if you pre-order (or 18 USD) and ten pounds (20 USD) afterwards. I think that price is worth it though, considering a) it comes from London, and b) is practically handmade and generally runs about 250 pages (it's practically more a book than a magazine that you get twice a year). Her covers alone are marvelous, I can only dream of the inside. Below are some of my fave covers, unfortch most of them are sold out...


Issue One (sold out)





Issue Two (sold out) (This is actual laser-cut paper!)





Issue Three (sold out)



Issue 4 (10 pounds) (it's scratch and sniff!)






Issue 5 (ten pounds) (it's supposedly swaroski encrusted)

There are a few more, all available for sail at her website or Barnes and Noble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home