Sunday, November 25, 2007

Introducing Heather Stephanie Mayer!


Ms. Mayer is pretty much my best friend, a resident of Concord, MA, and your guest blogger for tomorrow. She is also very akin to me, actually, and sometimes I swear we are psychic. I do not know to what extent Heather will or will not introduce herself, but I'll try to give you the basics. We met each other when she transferred to my school in the 7th grade and have been friends ever since, even after she moved to Buffalo, NY (we visited her there) and then to Concord. She loves things like Zac Efron, Hairspray, the 50's and 60's, Spanish, Chinese food, a whole spectrum of different music types (anything from Britney Spears to Kiss to Spice Girls to Queen to the Hush Sound and everything in between), Johnny Depp, shopping, the color pink, movies, Gossip Girl, That 70's Show, and so much more. She's really funny and sarcastic (not unlike me) and I know she will do a fab job guest blogging. Give her a gracious welcome please ( I feel like a teacher telling her kids to be nice to the sub. But never fear, I know you guys will do great ;]). I am also unsure how often I will have a guest blogger (Heather' schedule is more loaded than me because she is a stellar student and involved in more extracurriculars so the fact that she even agreed to do this is simply mahvelous, dahling), or if it will always be Heather (most likely, because I know she will do a fab job, but then again I am not going to completely close it immediately). So in other words, enjoy your blog adventure with Heather tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home