Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Breast Cancer Awareness

I know it's not yet October, but October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and I think it is important because this probably hits so many women. In fact, it is the second highest killer among females. Not to scare you with statistics but I'm just saying it's prevalent. And I always feel that the easiest way (for me at least) to help with a cause is to shop :] Of course. I figured if I showed you some options now, you could buy them in order to be ready for October! Above, a beautiful cross necklace, $14.95

Now I know, I know, many people will never forgive me for putting up anything even closely related to Uggs. But if you are going to wear anything even closely related to them, they should help someone else, right? Plus, where I live it is cold and slightly behind the times fashion-wise and thus perfectly acceptable to wear something slightly hideous. $39.95

This ring? Too cute! They're basically like jewels for your hand. It is so bright and when someone asks you why you are wearing a bright pink ring you can proudly tell them you are supporting those with breast cancer. $12.95


Trust me, I am all for a cause! BUT, that being said, the only situation I could not forgive buying anything , cause or not, would be if you bought these hideous clogs. Did I mention hideous? There would be no excuse to buy these, just buy something else from the above or pretty much anything else at the breast cancer awareness website. Not these. I'm not going to even provide the link! ;]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home