Thursday, August 09, 2007

A Real Brouhaha

Sometime during the week of the 20th my grandparents and various other family members were visiting and in order to get some shopping in, we took them to the Auburn SuperMall. And I proceeded to drag everyone in our retinue into my favorite store in that particular mall, and perhaps Washington itself, Fuego. And I kid you not, I ended up getting 5 headbands. To my credit, 2 were 75% off (like less than 2 dollars each) and my grandma got me three more for ten dollars ( a promotion going on when were there). And thus, my post about headbands.

I got a headscarf from the above mentioned store, Fuego, for 3 dollars and 80 cents, a steal, that looks an awful lot like the headband above, except not hard. But this one serves the same purpose and is houndstooth, so how can you go wrong? By the by, did anyone else get the Macy's catalogue that had Houndstooth splashed across the cover? Loves it! $7.99

Gotta admit, that I am a sucker for bling. That should be the title of my blog instead, Ally is a Sucker for Bling, actually. Anything encrusted in diamonds or even fake gems and/or jewels that look like diamonds, and I am in love. And almost every time I encounter something blinged out, I sing " Blinged out nicely oh, in my white tee, oh on South Beach", (Grills by Nelly, yo) not gonna lie. This headband, therefore, is darn near perfect! $7.99


As I just mentioned, I love bling. Therefore, I love this headband. It is a touch more classy, and I can totally see wearing it to a formal dance, with pouffed up hear and a dark purple dress. Ooh la la! $7.99



Let me see, my list of favorite patterns kinda goes like this: 1) argyle 2) houndstooth 3) gingham and 4) leopard. I swear I love the stuff! This beautiful headband combines my love of leopard and the new purple trend, ergo, it's love. I would wear this with my new gray Bitten (Sarah Jessica Parker's new line at Steve and Barry's, which is coincidentally also at the Auburn SuperMall) and my new purple sweater shirt from Old Navy and these black peeptoe flats that have an ankle strap also from Old Navy. Tres chic! $6.50

I love me some polkadot as well. This cute little petite bow would look great popping against someone who has red hair, mostly because it would disappear in my dark brown, almost black hair and contrast with a blond haired person. Just a suggestion... Only $4.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home