Tuesday, August 07, 2007

It Should Come as No Surprise....

Mmkay, so as promised, here is another fashion blog, after my more "me" orientated ones. I really want to try to do fashion blogs more often, I've gotten warm responses towards them and I love doing them. To answer the above caption, it should come as no surprise that...

I want these glasses. They are Dior Knock-offs, but if you saw the real thing you can't even tell the difference! And that, my friends, is a beautiful thing. The best part about the glasses?


The cute heart and keyhole design on the side! Even better is that I found them in two places that sell them really cheap. My only problem? Which one do I choose?
Here for $9.59 or here 4.00 pounds (it's from a UK website)


I looovvveeee these boots. While Uggs may have gone out of style a few years ago, they are still raging in Washington, probably for two reasons: a) it's so flippin' cold, and b) I'm convinced most people (but not all) here are about three years behind the times fashion-wise. But I'm secretly glad they're still popular here because I didn't get a real chance to jump on the Uggs (or even the faux Uggs) band wagon, and these are just the cutest boots, with the heart detail and everything. I plan to wear them on a Jean Friday at my school with some dark wash skinny jeans tucked into them and a big chunky camel colored sweater. Perfect for the winter chill. My only problem is that my mom constantly reminds me that you cannot wear suede in the rain (they will get ruined and dirty), and you obviously can't wear them in extreme heat, so my only option is to wear them in the almost impossible to find weather here, cold but not raining. Oh my!
$39.50



These boots came in at a close second for my favorite, being houndstooth and all. I really wanted to get these as well, but my problem was solved because they didn't have my size. In fact, I advise you to act on these now...as it is they only have sizes 6, 7, and 8 left!
OK peeps. Remember those cute sunglasses above from the UK website? Well, while I was perusing their site, I happened upon these. They are so cutsie pie, I just love them. I naturally wanted to gravitate towards the pink ones, but I've since decided against that. These yellow ones are just as cute and I've decided that I need some yellow shoes to go with a few yellow shirts I have. And by the by, did I mention that gingham is my third favorite pattern, after argyle and houndstooth? :] 5 pounds

I know I went on and on about those cute Dior sunglasses, and I love them...But how cute are these. Not only do I get to rave about these but I get to sing my praises about Urban Outfitters, one of my top favorite stores! These sunglasses are from Urban Outfitters, and I suggest you go to their website to have a look, they are having a massive sale. And as Victoria Beckham would say, "That is majah!" [P.S- We need to come up with a nickname for sunglasses. One that is shorter. Like sunnies. Or SGees. Lemme know what ya think.] $4.99




Aren't these flats precious? I love em'. They remind me of summer, which is when I eat the majority of strawberries. These would look really good with like some cherry or strawberry colored toe polish. $4.99
I thought I'd end with this ring, it's gorgeous and also on sale at Urban. My great grandmother was really into loud, tacky, often gold jewelry and purses. And I'm pretty sure I inherited that fix. Can't you just imagine this on some brown Lolita with big fake nails and lip liner darker than her lips and like orange toenail polish? Sorry, I may have just cheapened the ring for you :/ But I still love it. $4.99

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home