Sunday, August 05, 2007

Just so you Know

I got the purple argyle bag :] I'm sure virtually no one is surprised, but I mean come on. We were at our weekly Target visit when I happened upon the bag and couldn't resist myself. So there you have it.

And in typical Ally fashion, I have already found the next bag that I want. If any of you have seen the Fendi Buckle bag, or even know anything about Fendi, then you'll know that Fendi is super expensive. And when you find a great knock off that is virtually indistinguisable, then who am I to complain? [Sorry, the website wouldn't let me copy the picture]. 39.99

Lastly, I would just like to share some joy that I had in Target today, besides getting the purse. As I predicted, my Sidekick is broken so my dad canceled it (after all, why continue to pay for a broken phone?). So today, whilst in my fave store, I happened upon a planner, which would replace many of the functions of my Sidekick for now (calender, to do list, etc.). But you know what was the clincher? The outside was houndstooth, my second favorite pattern... :] And I couldn't find it on target.com, so you'll just have to imagine it's fabulousness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home