Saturday, August 04, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things

Alright ya'll. Every now and again I become obsessed with various articles or people or television shows that get me going on a tangent for months and months until I move onto the next obsession. I am about to share with you a few of my current favorite things...




ARGYLE

I never used to pay attention to this particular pattern, but once I began to notice it, it began to pop up everywhere. It adorns sweaters, shoes, bags and more; and just screams at me in a preppy fashion that only I could love so much. In case you weren't aware, Argyle is a pattern made up of diamonds, diagonal lines, and contrasting colors, much like the purse above from Target, which I loooovvvveee, and as an added bonus, ties in nicely with the last post, what with the purple and all. 9.99


FLIPPING OUT

This is a new show that just debuted on Bravo. I can appreciate it because it is about a guy who flips houses, but moreover about his meticulousness due to his OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). I can also appreciate it because I too have a tinge of OCD. If you don't believe me you should have seen me rearranging this particular post bcause it was not in alphabetical order. Or this morning, when I had to put all my dollar bills in my wallet in numerical value from least to greatest and with the heads of the presidents all facing the same way. Yes, that can be rather annoying, but (in my mind) alltogether necessary.



KATIE AND PETER


If you have not seen this show, turn to the E! channel and watch it next Saturday at 2:00. I promise you will love it. And if you don't, I'm sorry, because I love it regardless. Let me just first say, that I love Brits to begin with. They are the people who have my first favorite accents, after all (anyone from the South comes in at a close second). So this show, with its hilarity and its accents simply captures my heart :]

TETRIS

Mmkay, so I am in absolute love with this game, so much that I downloaded it to my Sidekick. Which was all fine and dandy, until yesterday, when I discovered that the two main buttons I use for Tetris are now broken and the rest of the phone is messing up too. Which really makes me mad because I love my Sidekick soooo much as well as Tetris. I got to level 38, after all. The image above is a tetris cake, a cute idea for my birthday actually! :]

ZAC EFRON


Zac Efron is like THE quinticential hottie. He almost rivals Nick Lachey in cuteness, and as an added bonus, is only 19, much closer to my age :] He was in High School Musical, and is currently starring in the movie Hairspray (which I definitley wanna see).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home