Saturday, October 08, 2011

Birthday Birthday Birthday!

Well, in case you could not already tell, my birthday is in exactly a month. I am going to be twenty two! I am old =) Which means my parents are even older =)

Here is a birthday list that I have compiled then separated into categories because I am organized like that!

Gift Cards
Apple Gift Cards ( Apple, not iTunes. I'm saving for an iPad, after I asked my parents and they gave me that "you're crazy" look. Wow, I better stop dissing them before they refuse to get me any presents. Anyways, Apple)
Lululemon gift card

DVDs
Bethanny Ever After on DVD (Sold at Target) (I love her!)
The Proposal on DVD (I have watched it every single times it comes on FX!)
The Lion King on DVD (It just came out in limited Diamond edition!)
Bridesmaids on DVD

Books
The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide
One year subscription to Self and Glamour for twenty four dollas (they were advertising it on Self.com) (I still have a Real Simple Subscription that I liked so much I renewed it myself!)
Los Angeles, Portrait of a City (it's a big picture book that you can usually find sold second hand but new on Amazon for cheaper)
Psych Notebook (found on USA website) (it has a pineapple on it)

Clothing and Accessories 
Earrings with feathers on them
Long Under Armour Workout Pants in size XL
Gray Heeled Kainda Boots with buckles at Target Size 11 found here (I am normally a 10 but it's recommended you go up a size and I tried them on and agree)
OPI "Expresso Holiday Glow" Nail Polish

Apartment Type Things
Agate Bookends
Picture Frames (lots, pretty much any kind, especially that can hold a lot of pictures like a collage)
Keep Calm and Rock on Plaque from Target (ten dollas!)
Earring Stand


The High End Stuff I Don't Really Expect to Get
Vintage Typewriter
Juicy Couture "Feels Like Couture" iPad Cover found here (note: this used be $88, but now it's on sale for $64! It's a dream come true!)

And fear not, my parents are getting a separate list, so hopefully that will limit some cross over, but sometimes it's best to talk about these sort of things amongst yourselves! =)

And I know this list is super long because I started compiling it in the summer (prepared), but I obviously don't expect everything or anything on the list. Because I always expect lots of phone calls, texts, cards, facebook notifications, and love on my birthday!

Happy (almost) Birthday to me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Not Not Yo Dad said...

I hate to tell you this, but age 22 is the year that you realize the downward slope of birthday gifts. Prior to that, you get gifts because you are a kid, a granddaughter, a niece, sweet 16, turned 21, etc. From now until the end of your time here on earth, you start getting poorer presents every year. The only exception is when a man comes a calling and is trying to win your heart. So, if I know your parents like I think that I do, you should be expecting their presence as your present (with maybe a load of laundry thrown in on top of that just to be nice). Also, save those Jack in the Box coupons because you'll need them when you and your parents "go dutch" on your birthday dinner. Happy Birthday!!!

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not Not Yo Dad, "You're mean!". lol! My Baby, keep sending your lists to your Aunties. You'll always be Our Baby! :)

Aunt Cissy
ps. Love the pic! It's my new background on my computer at work.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

FYI, I was the one who took you to go see The Lion king (the movie not the play) when you were a kid. I love that i got all these memories of you.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home