Friday, September 30, 2011

My New Apartment!


My "entry way". Which is about two feet wide. Notice the cross. Gotta have 'em.

My very modest pantry. At the time that I moved in I had little to no food, so all I had to put on there was my Corelle plates and empty bins. Now it houses pyrex glass bowls, place mats, cookie sheets, Panda Express Orange Sauce, Triscuits, Peanut Butter, Sandwich thins, and Velveeta. Natch.

My Kitchen. Mostly I use the sink and the microwave, and the oven. I have yet to use the stovetop, but I will once I get pam for my eggs, and a pot so I can make Velveeta. (Notice Velveeta is always capitalized? It demands a certain amount of reverence).

More of my stove, and my fridge. I just put pictures on my fridge today. If MTV cribs visited, they would find the following in there: eggs, mexican blend cheese, cheddar cheese stick, medium cheddar slices, laughing cow cheese (so.much.cheese), water, sprite, a piece of chocolate, and greek yogurt. So boring. Oh and dino chicken and sausage in the freezer.

Those hooks were already in the room, so I hang my keys and purse there. And my decorative A ornament to remind everyone of the best letter out there.

 Bathroom. By next week I will have changed the bath mat three times.

The rest of the bathroom, you know what one looks like.

My Squirt decoration on the mirror =)

My walk in closet! I could bring triple the clothes and still have room!

My dining room table. It's petite and can only fit two people comfortably. 

Living room. TV, which is playing Golden Girls 24/7. 

My red corner. Decorations.

Sideways, which is annoying I know. But it's my girly section on the bookshelf. Juicy, Daisy, Pink, Shotglass. Perf.

My desk. If it looks big, that is because it is. I can work and complete a quilt on the same surface. That fan is always going. Betty White calendar!

My bed. Very pink.

My nightstand! I get to break out my iHome alarm again. I made that painting with my name on it, if you can believe that. Nightstand complete with magazines, notebooks, journals, and jewelry.

And there you have it! If you have any decorating ideas, recipe ideas, or tips on how not to roll into the wall when you sleep, I'm taking them all!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Not Not Yo Dad said...

Very nice room, especially the cross. Looks very expensive.

8:13 PM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

I like it!! :D

10:13 PM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

Nice digs! I hope you have a lot of fun in your new place.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Now you need a new small pet or potted plant,
Don't forget to update your facebook to
Free at last!... Lol. Down with Facebook...
Lol
Don't forget to have a "study" party also.
Love,
Uncle Mike

11:19 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

I like your new apartment.... especially the fancy A emblem, cupcake bath mat, and Squirt decoration! I'm sure you'll fill it up soon enough with food and more things from the coming year's activities. Enjoy it! :)

8:01 PM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

I love the cupcake bath mat best of all. Just a side note, 8 out of 10 women in Boston had that same purse. I saw them in all sizes and colors.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home