Monday, July 04, 2011

Imelda Marcos Approved

Lilly Pulitzer "Rousseau" Ottoman, Neiman Marcus, $999

I have quite a few pairs of shoes. Enough to fill two Rubbermaid bins. Rubbermaid bins are functional and basic. But if I ever make it big (Notice some themes? Making it big, and imagining I am a celebrity? Where do I get this stuff from?) I would like to get the above piece of furniture for both my shoes and decoration. I love that it is two fold: an ottoman to sit on or place my purse or jacket and  when you open up the hinged lid and there are 12 pockets for shoes! With a cute fabric inside lining it! I have never been a huge fan of Lilly P but this particular item is pretty fantastic!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Not Not Your Dad said...

I've got nothing.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

$1000 for an ottoman that isn't even made of silk or leather? What if your favorite pairs of shoe are ones on sale from Payless? I would be afraid that shoes I put in would dirty the ottoman! lol! I guess if you can get one, you've really made it big time! :) Not hard for someone as smart and creative as you, My Baby! Aunt Cissy

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home