Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Can you guess who this is about?

I love him and the way he...

I love him and the way he has spiky Asian hair,
But he insists that if his dad just let him grow it longer,
It would turn into a 'fro.

I love him and the way he worries about his appearance
How he is convinced his normal jeans make him look fat,
So he convinces his mom to buy him skinny jeans.

I love him and the way he gets scared so easily
That he still buries his ear in my armpit
Whenever a scary part comes on in a movie.

I love him and the way he can't seem to study for a science test,
But he will run back upstairs like he has forgotten something before leaving for
Ian's house, only to grab a notebook to improve on his DS playing.

I love him and the way he charms people
And he is so handsome without even trying
Even though I know that mischievous grin by now.

I love him and the way he he has a temper, so passionate,
And at the same time so emotional and volatile.
He can cry hot tears.

I love him and the way he is so loyal to his friends
Even though he says they matter more than we do,
Because at least he can stick up for something, even if it isn't always the right thing.

I love him and the way we are a family of Type As who control everything
And he is an off the wall orange personality who craves danger
That we will never pretend to understand.

I love him and the way he gets embarrassed by pet names,
But he will duck behind the aisle in Costco and stick his lips out for a kiss
Because he misses me.

I love him and the way he pretends like he doesn't care about me
Then cries when I leave to go back to Seattle.

8 Comments:

Blogger Boogs said...

Andrew! Awww.......so sweet!

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Not Not Your Dad said...

Sounds like a Renaissance Man, masculine, with a sensitive side. Must have gotten these traits from his father. His good looks, I assume however, came from his beautiful mother.

7:00 AM  
Anonymous e. eyre (aka aunt Lola) said...

Ditto to all the above.

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, My Baby, for sharing with us some stuff about our Prince that we wouldn't have known otherwise! :) All very special!

Love you and miss you both,
Aunt Cissy

9:35 AM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

Too choked up to comment *dabs eyes with kleenex*

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Curious Mind said...

What happened to all the comments?

7:22 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Yeah, I didn't get a chance to read them. :(

9:04 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

I think Blogger went down for a few days. At first it deleted this post all together, then it was back, but with no comments =( This happened to other people who use blogger too.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home