Thursday, April 28, 2011

Celebrity Rider

You know that fantasy you have where you are a celebrity and you get swag bags at every event and get to send ahead a celebrity rider stating all the specifications for your room backstage (this is mostly for musicians, whereas the only remote thing I could even tour for would be as an author and I'm pretty sure they are lucky if they get a bottle of water)? Nope, just me?

Well I perused other celebrity riders, and came up with my own. Yeah, fantasy world, I tell ya.

From Snoop Dog and Justin Bieber I got practical items (not all items on this list are exactly copied most off it, just inspired what my version would be):
- 24 Coke Cans
- 4 2 Liter bottles of Coke (I may be in a can mood or a drink from a cup mood)
- ICED (beyond belief) water
- Lemon Slices
- Enough cups, cutlery, and plates for 20 people (not only would I have an entourage but I'm sure I'd be dragging around my family and friends as well if I were a celeb)
- Private bathroom
- 2 Bags Limon Lays
- 2 Bags Salt and Vinegar Lays
- 2 Bags Hot Cheetos
- 1 tray grapefruit, pineapple, mangos, and strawberries
- 2 trays french fries, crispy and hot
- Dutch Mayonnaise Fry Dip
- Ketchup
- Room must be air conditioned
- Full length mirror
- Peanut butter cookies
- Tissues
- Furniture enough for 10 people (including 1 couch and 1 recliner)
- Purell

From Rihanna I gleaned the extras:
- 2 Ocean scented candles
- Internet capabilities
-  Cheetah Print Pillows
- Edible Arrangement with chocolate covered strawberries
- TV with cable

Mariah also inspired some divaness (sort of):
- Chocolate Protein Shakes
- Tortilla Chips

Uma reminded me of the true essentials:
- Exedrin
- Imodium (thank you family for the great genes)

T.I was a seasoned pro:
- Tequila, fresh clean ice, and a blender (for margaritas!)
- Filet Mignon
- Bacon (just...bacon)

Finally, Winona:
- Sweet Mint Gum
- Oreos
- Popcorn
- Bendy Straws

None of ya'll probably think of this in your spare time like I do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous A Rude Person said...

Crickets chirping...

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Not Not Your Dad said...

How rude that someone would make a comment like the previous one. My rider would be a big pot of chilli, hard boiled eggs, and a bottle of Beano.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home