Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Here a Wedge, There a Wedge, Everywhere a Wedge Wedge!

I don't do heels. I can't wear heels. I look like a hot mess because I cannot walk in them. But wedges are fabulous and fun and they don't hurt when you wear them. Plus I am convinced they are the perfect shoe for summer.

Old Navy Crochet Cross-Front Wedges, 32.94
Last Friday I went on a tiny bit of a shopping spree. When I got to New York and Company, I had already vowed not to spend any more money, but I found these totes adorable wedges that had a heel like the picture above and also criss crossed in an X. I rather liked them. Then I didn't buy them, and thought about them for days. I found them online, attempted to order them, and the order didn't go through. Fate? We will never know.

Old Navy Braided Faux Leather Wedges, 32.94
The one thing I will lament about my current heels is that they are all brown or tan. I feel like adding some black wedges to my collection as black tends to go with more outfits. I like the details on these.


TOMS Canvas Wedge, 64.98

I also swore up and down I would never wear TOMS, from which I learned the lesson never say never. Because these are on my To Buy list. They've got to be super comfy and I have seen them on and they're not as bad as you'd think.

Gimme me more wedges! Suggestions?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Not Not Your Dad said...

From what I understand, Wedgies are uncomfortable!

3:47 PM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

Kate Middleton wears wedges. I like her style.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home