Thursday, January 20, 2011

Outfits Week of 1/10 (This would be a lot less of overwhelming if I posted daily but I just don't have the time)

Monday: The "Not my first time at the rodeo" edition

Plannel (Plaid Flannel) Shirt: Target
Jeggings: Torrid
Boots: Old Navy
Earrings (Not Shown): Juicy Couture Hoops

I'm so narcissistic I had to post three pictures of this outfit

Tuesday: The "sequins are sassy" edition

Shirt: Torrid
Sequin Bow Cardigan: Target
Jeggings: Torrid
Boots: Target
Earrings (Not Shown) : Juicy Studs

Wednesday: The "I Forgot Earrings in this picture too, but I was in a school photoshoot anyway" edition

Studded Shirt: Old Navy
Jeggings (or possibly Forever 21 jeans): Torrid
Boots: Old Navy
Earrings (not shown): Juicy heart studs


Thursday: The "I think this is a great outfit by virtue of wearing Juicy" edition

Pearl headband: Ulta
Studded shirt: Juicy Couture
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots (Not shown): Target
Hoop Earrings: Old Navy

Friday: The "I get to see my chiropractor ;)" edition

Purple Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack
Shirt: Gap
Jeans: American Eagle


Plus my new pair of TOMS! The only ones that will grace my feet, glitter pink.

6 Comments:

Anonymous queen of stealth said...

I like Friday, especially the hair....even though the blog is about the clothes, but...I too have been considering getting a pair of sparkly toms...

5:46 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Love the tops.
Love the hair.
Love the shoes.
Love you!

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Not Not Your Dad said...

Who takes these pictures? The shoes don't look very functional or weather resistant.

6:35 AM  
Anonymous maddy said...

you look so good!!!!! I miss you!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

They are opening a Nordstrom Rack near the South Bay Galleria. So, when you come to California to visit you can find something there cute to wear. (Don't know if that is grammatically correct but who cares)

10:17 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

@ queen of stealth: Thanks!

@ Boogs: Thanks, love you too!

@ Not Not Your Dad: my photographer, Patrick. Jk. I set my macbook to timer and it takes the photo for me. The shoes are totes functional and weather resistant.

@ Maddy: Thanks girl, miss you too!

@ e. eyre: awesome!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home