Thursday, December 02, 2010

'Tis the Season

It is day two of my chocolate advent calendar, which indicates to me that there are only 23 more days until Christmas. Practically 22.

Below is my Christmas list. Not to sound too into myself. But I do like lists I must say.


  • Toy Story 3
  • 17 Again (I am ashamed how much I liked this movie)
  • Origins Peace of Mind Oil
  • Tarte Jewel Encrusted Eyelash Curler
  • Cute, Plush, Hand Towels (not white)
  • New watch (Small, discreet, preferably not digital, has to have numbers)
  • Sharpie pens
  • iKlear screen cleaner for macbooks
  • This sweater in Mystic Teal (size XXL)
  • Any one of these bangles, or the take the cake purple one. LOVE them 

3 Comments:

Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

I liked 17 Again, too. It was a cute movie :)

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Not Not Santa said...

Sorry, I already bought you Cute, Plush, Hand Towels...in white. You can wash them in hot with your new Mystic Teal sweater and then they will turn light teal.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Loved Toy Story 3! It was the best. I actually wanted to see 17 Again. Will have to rent it. A watch is also my gift of choice this year (and with numbers!)Hubby's already been informed of which one. :) Thanks for the list.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home