Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In order to keep up with my New Years Resolutions...

I documented the first week back at school, with every day's outfit. Fun, I know.

Monday: The "first day back for the new semester" edition

 Shirt: Gap
Leggings: Nordstrom Rack
Boots: Target
Juicy Stud Earrings (Not Pictured): Juicy Couture

Tuesday: The "second day, first day for different set of classes" edition

Black Shirt: Some fancy pants brand, Marshalls
Lace Bling Cardigan: Other fancy pants brand (merino wool!), Marshalls
AE Straight jeans: American Eagle, via Marshalls
Juicy stud earrings: Juicy Couture

My shoes were my favorite part of the outfit: Gap (I had to cuff, okay? It was raining and the jeans were too long)

Wednesday: The "Excuse my unmade bed and Starbies cup in the picture" edition

White shimmer houndstooth shirt: Nordstrom Rack
Purple bling cardigan with flower applique: Nordstrom Rack
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes (not pictured): Purple uggs
Heart Stud earrings: Juicy Couture

Thursday: The "I wore a lot of brands and a scarf for once" edition


Pink tunic: Gap
Cardigan: Gap (Mama says it looks like I'm going to Rydell High)
Zip Leggings: Old Navy
Camel Boots: Old Navy
Scarf: Juicy Couture
Hoop Earrings: Juicy Couture
Bangle: Kate Spade

I forgot to document Friday =( But there's more where this came from ;)

(The Duck Tales theme song just came on my iTunes! Nostalgia!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Pop said...

You look very nice in these pictures. You have your mom's beauty.

Vote for Pedro.

6:20 AM  
Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

Duck Tales! A-whoooo-ooo!!

5:49 PM  
Anonymous MAddy said...

You look so cute!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home