Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside

AE Striped V-Neck Sweater, $39
Being a California girl, I literally have two long sleeved shirts. Two. And I acquired them both in Washington. But seeing as we are in for the winter that'll beat all winters, I figured I have to stop rocking the short sleeves, get it together, and get some sweaters.


Gap Utility Top, $29.99

While sweaters are handy, I think that long sleeve shirts will also benefit me. I like this one because of the military style pockets. 



Gap Gingham Shirt, $49.99

Yes, I realize when wearing this shirt you may resemble a cowgirl or maybe even Jesse from Toy Story 2 (and 3), but that aside I always love a good gingham pattern.


Gap Metallic Striped Dolman Sweater, $54.99

This is one of the more fancy, party type tops. But the holidays are upon us and that means parties. Plus, who doesn't like to sparkle?


Old Navy Women's Wrap Cardigan, $35

This I feel is figure flattering for most people, and warm, which is a big factor for me. It comes in three colors, but I like this one the best.

26 days til Christmas!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still waiting for my list!!!

3:11 PM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

You still have great taste in clothes!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

I too liked the cardigan from Old Navy. I was disappointed yesterday when I tried it on and found it itchy. I ended up leaving with a Hello Kitty lunch box and money still left on my gift card you guys gave me like 2 yrs ago. :)

6:13 PM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

These are all great choices. I really like the utility shirt and the gingham shirt also.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Ray said...

Old Navy has so many of my favorite ponchos and cardigans, all of which are perfect for this chilly--that may be an understatement for me--damn freezing weather in Seattle at the moment! I love your taste and would definitely grab all of these finds--if I didn't already have a closet-full. Yes, I'm on a shopping diet. Call it starvation, if you will. I definitely need it. :)

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home