Saturday, December 11, 2010

The "Second Blog In Twice as Many Days" Edition


My name is Ally…
- I eat an inordinate amount of raw cookie dough and roasted almonds
- I like to wash my hands and my dishes with scalding hot water
- I got a Brazilian Blowout on November 6th, and my hair has never looked better, straighter, or less ethnic
- I have a to-do list of 35 things to do over a 22 day Christmas break
- I have recently forayed into concocting new recipes in the kitchen (up next: puppy chow).
-  I play Auburn’s song “All About Him” (sometimes on repeat) when I get ready in the morning
- I am trying to revamp my wardrobe one bargain but investment piece at a time, and one of my New Year’s Resolutions is to lay out my outfits the night before, so it looks like I actually tried
- I am obsessed with Nick at Night (only George Lopez and The Nanny) and Psych on Netflix

7 Comments:

Blogger MaidenMeeshie said...

How did you afford the Brazilian blowout?! Our COO/VP at work suggested I get it done. I looked up how much it costs and it's not cheap!

However, I am still considering getting it done, when money isn't as tight...so, your testimonial did actually help :) Lol.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

The only way I was able to afford one was because I signed up for LivingSocial and Groupon, and one of the two had a special for a $99 Brazilian Blowout.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Auntie Lynette said...

Hello Sweet Ally - I love your Brazilian blow out. You look FAB. Hope you enjoy your long Christmas break at home. Please say hello to Andrew and your parents for me. Uncle Paul will be 52 tomorrow (Monday).

Love you -
From Auntie Lynette

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Not Not Your Hairdresser said...

Next time, give me the $99 and I'll give you a Renton Blowout. Stick your head out of the car window while I'm driving 55 mph.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Boogs said...

LOL! You kill me "Not Your Hairdresser"! This is the first time I've heard of a Brazilian blowout. You look great! As always!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous aunt lennie said...

Hahaha Not Not Your Hairdresser! I knew you would have a witty comeback and once again, you didn't disappoint! We can always count on you for comic relief.

PS Ally, you look marv-e-lous!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous e.eyre (aka aunt lola) said...

35 things to do over a 22 day break? You are like Kate Gosselin organized.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home