Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I Know, I Know, I Know

Yes, I know it was supposed to be a Monday post. But I am a bad bad girl who chose to do homework. And thus the winner will be announced today!

The winner, after an unbiased judge was read all the comments that people left, is Courtney S! She will recieve all the prizes mentioned in the below post! Yay.

But, because I am a sucker for mail, if anyone feels so inclined to mail me anything, let me know and I will give you my address!

* I Know I Know I Know by Tegan and Sara

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off topic but I happened to wonder into TJ Max and I couldn't believe they had some Dooney and Burke purses. They were like $175 marked down from $300 which is a bargain but still out of my budget.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Boogs said...

Congratulations to the winner, Courtney S.!
Boo, I'm sorry I haven't been a better Aunti in staying in touch during your first year of college. I'll make a better effort in sending you mail. Even if its just to say Hi! Your welcome on the mag subscription! I actually ordered CosmoGirl, not Seventeen. They recently informed me that they are no longer publishing CosmoGirl so they replaced the order with Seventeen. I hope its not too young for you. Enjoy anyway! :) Til next time!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home