Friday, November 30, 2007

First Reader Mail EVER!!!

Ok people, it is official... this is the first ever reader mail I have received and I would be lying if I didn't say I was excited. Here it goes....

So I noticed that in one of your latest blogs that you were requesting your “readers” to e-mail you at your specially designed e-mail address for your “famous blog”! You do a good job on setting up your posts but I was just wondering if you could include more family type of stuff?
- Scott
Ok, so as a disclaimer, this may or may not be my uncle (i.e. it is), so that would be why there's some interest in family related stuff. That being said, I think that is a really good idea. I mean, my blog is primarily a fashion blog, with other random tidbits I throw in that I like. But I was realizing the other day, that I could try to expand to other areas occasionally to keep some interest alive in more readers. And that's why I'm so glad Heather (p.s, How much did you lover her?!) did a blog about music, because music appeals to A LOT of people. So, in short, yes I will try to include other aspects besides fashion, which includes family stuff. Although, to my credit, my immediate family is pretty boring, no offense ;] One time, I told my dad I wished we were a reality show, and he said no one would watch because we're not interested and everyone would be bored of our life. Gee, thanks dad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Прошу прощения, который вмешался... У меня похожая ситуация. Готов помочь. [url=http://tutledy.ru/contacts.html]контакты[/url]

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home