Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ally Hates... The Odyssey

I am sorry, but that is one of the most boring books I have ever read. For one thing, I do not understand how "college level English class" translates into "let's read books that are not written in normal English and/or thousands of years ago so they are completely difficult to understand". I mean really. Sorry, but luckily I'm done with the book so I can now move on :] End of rant.
P.S- This is the original post. Today, two girls got asked out to homecoming and I was slightly jealous so I was going to make myself feel better by posting about Homecoming dresses, but after a long search I had virtually nothing and all the dresses I found online were either too skimpy or way too fugly. So I guess I will have to keep looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home